- 3,338 3,338 Total Auto-Related Employers
- $1.11B $1.11 Billion in Total 2016 Car Sales
- 35,925 35,925 Total New Car Sales
Employer figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by Dun & Bradstreet and USgeocoder; Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder, sales figures represent new vehicle registrations between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
554,303 Registered Vehicles
- Cars 287,145 (51.80%)
- SUVs/CUVs 159,770 (28.82%)
- Pickups 56,502 (10.19%)
- Vans/Minivans 41,249 (7.44%)
- Gas 540,904 (97.58%)
- Diesel 7,043 (1.27%)
- Hybrid 5,556 (1.00%)
- Electric 204 (0.04%)
- Plug-In Hybrid 367 (0.07%)
In District 1, the average age of vehicles is 10.8 years.
The national average age of vehicles is 11.2 years.
Figures as of December 31, 2016, and were compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder.
35,925 Vehicles Sold
- Cars 15,248 (42.44%)
- SUVs/CUVs 16,084 (44.77%)
- Pickups 3,027 (8.43%)
- Vans/Minivans 1,566 (4.36%)
- Gas 34,997 (97.42%)
- Diesel 249 (0.69%)
- Hybrid 518 (1.44%)
- Electric 60 (0.17%)
- Plug-In Hybrid 100 (0.28%)
Figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder, and represent new vehicle registrations between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
Auto-Related Activity at Ports
- $14,937 Total Imports
- $12.37 Million Total Exports
- N/A Total Imports
- $638,758 Total Exports
Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by USA Trade Online, figures represent port activity over the past decade and between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
- Gasoline Stations 454
- Electric Charging Stations 17
- Biodiesel Stations 0
- Compressed Natural Gas Stations 4
- Hydrogen Stations 0
- Liquefied Natural Gas Stations 0
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Stations 2
Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center and USgeocoder, figures represent fueling stations as of 10/11/16.
District 1 Consumers
- $30,872 $30,872 Average MSRP Per New Car
- $67,318 $67,318 Median Household Income
- $5,610 $5,610 Median Monthly Household Income
- $562 $562 Median Monthly New Car Payment
- 10% 10% Monthly Car Payment as a Percent of Monthly Income
- Drive alone to work (82%)
- Carpool to work (8%)
- Take public transportation (6%)
- Other (3%)
Figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit, U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey 2015 and Federal Reserve BAnk of St. Louis. Median Monthly New Car Payment computed for a 48-month loan based on MSRP with 20% down and an APR of 4.35%.
District 1 Automaker Facilities
Compiled From Company Reports
|Motor Vehicles and Equipment||37||1,314|
|Suppliers, Parts and Tires||245||3,353|
|Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)||242||5,354|
|Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only)||213||728|
|Auto Supply Stores||243||1,552|
|Property and Casualty Insurance||5||37|
|Car and Truck Rentals||228||1,742|
|Automotive Repair Shops||1,268||4,521|
|Carwashes And Other Service||347||1,378|
Facility and employee figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by Dun & Bradstreet and USgeocoder
Automaker Facilities In District 1
|Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America, Inc. USA||Logan Township||75|
Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc.
Subaru of America, Inc.