- 3,270 3,270 Total Auto-Related Employers
- $973.45M $973.45 Million in Total 2016 Car Sales
- 30,121 30,121 Total New Car Sales
Employer figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by Dun & Bradstreet and USgeocoder; Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder, sales figures represent new vehicle registrations between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
652,113 Registered Vehicles
- Cars 219,851 (33.71%)
- SUVs/CUVs 209,760 (32.17%)
- Pickups 174,438 (26.75%)
- Vans/Minivans 26,941 (4.13%)
- Gas 599,656 (91.96%)
- Diesel 44,214 (6.78%)
- Hybrid 7,258 (1.11%)
- Electric 402 (0.06%)
- Plug-In Hybrid 270 (0.04%)
In District 2, the average age of vehicles is 13.3 years.
The national average age of vehicles is 11.2 years.
Figures as of December 31, 2016, and were compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder.
30,121 Vehicles Sold
- Cars 9,130 (30.31%)
- SUVs/CUVs 13,316 (44.21%)
- Pickups 6,879 (22.84%)
- Vans/Minivans 796 (2.64%)
- Gas 27,102 (89.98%)
- Diesel 2,212 (7.34%)
- Hybrid 667 (2.21%)
- Electric 88 (0.29%)
- Plug-In Hybrid 52 (0.17%)
Figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit and USgeocoder, and represent new vehicle registrations between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
Auto-Related Activity at Ports
- $38,357 Total Imports
- $10,137 Total Exports
- N/A Total Imports
- N/A Total Exports
Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by USA Trade Online, figures represent port activity over the past decade and between January 1, 2016 - December 31, 2016.
- Gasoline Stations 307
- Electric Charging Stations 64
- Biodiesel Stations 1
- Compressed Natural Gas Stations 0
- Hydrogen Stations 0
- Liquefied Natural Gas Stations 0
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas Stations 17
Compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by U.S. Department of Energy’s Alternative Fuels Data Center and USgeocoder, figures represent fueling stations as of 10/11/16.
District 2 Consumers
- $32,318 $32,318 Average MSRP Per New Car
- $56,823 $56,823 Median Household Income
- $4,735 $4,735 Median Monthly Household Income
- $588 $588 Median Monthly New Car Payment
- 12% 12% Monthly Car Payment as a Percent of Monthly Income
- Drive alone to work (78%)
- Carpool to work (14%)
- Take public transportation (2%)
- Other (6%)
Figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by IHS Markit, U.S. Census Bureau's American Community Survey 2015 and Federal Reserve BAnk of St. Louis. Median Monthly New Car Payment computed for a 48-month loan based on MSRP with 20% down and an APR of 4.35%.
District 2 Automaker Facilities
Compiled From Company Reports
|Motor Vehicles and Equipment||79||782|
|Suppliers, Parts and Tires||273||2,789|
|Motor Vehicle Dealers (New and Used)||179||2,991|
|Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only)||208||848|
|Auto Supply Stores||303||1,774|
|Property and Casualty Insurance||5||6|
|Car and Truck Rentals||209||6,227|
|Automotive Repair Shops||1,257||3,993|
|Carwashes And Other Service||361||2,053|
Facility and employee figures compiled by Auto Alliance with data provided by Dun & Bradstreet and USgeocoder
Automaker Facilities In District 2
|Customer Care & Aftersales - Reno||Reno||67|
Tesla Motors, Inc.